Fayetteville Truck Accident Attorney
Tractor-trailers pose a very serious risk to all other travelers on our roads. Some of the factors that create that risk include:
- The weight of a semi (A fully loaded semi can weigh 80,000 pounds)
- The size of a semi
- The high level of skill required to operate one safely
- The impossible schedules some trucking companies impose on their drivers
When a semi is involved in an accident with a car or personal truck, the injuries suffered can be catastrophic. Common injuries associated with semi accidents include:
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Spinal cord injuries (paraplegia, quadriplegia, incomplete paralysis)
- Back injuries
- Neck injuries
- Broken bones/fractures
If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident involving a commercial truck, know that the trucking company’s insurance company began building a case against any claim almost immediately after the accident happened. The insurance companies know how substantial the payouts on these types of cases can be and they will fight with all of their resources to deny or minimize the compensation awarded on your claim.
You’re David. They’re Goliath. We’re The Slingshot.
At Hamilton, Burgess, Young & Pollard, P.L.L.C.., we are highly skilled personal injury attorneys who understand what it takes to build a strong case that can defend your rights and help you recover the maximum compensation for your injuries. With more than 100 years of combined experience, our attorneys offer the exceptional representation you will need to be able to overcome the case you can expect from the trucking company’s insurer. We know that building a strong case means:
- Conducting a thorough investigation
- Consulting outside experts such as accident reconstructionists
- Impeccable trial skills
- Depth of knowledge on the applicable federal laws
- Understanding of how an insurance company will approach the case
Contact The Beckley Semi truck Accident Lawyers Of Hamilton, Burgess, Young & Pollard, P.L.L.C..
When you or a loved one has been injured in an accident involving an 18-wheeler, turn to the highly skilled and experienced Fayetteville truck accident lawyers of Hamilton, Burgess, Young & Pollard, P.L.L.C.. To schedule a free initial consultation, call 304-574-2727 , toll free at 888-279-7919 or simply contact us online.